The application process for the 2018-2019 school year will begin immediately following the Grade 8 and IB Information Evening in November, 2017.
All the applicants are ranked on the criteria listed below. The offers are made in the order of the ranking.
- Admission Test results
- Grade 7 final marks in individual core subjects including English, French, Math, Science and Social Science
- Grade 8 ratings in the core subjects
- Learning skills on both Grade 7 report card and Grade 8 progress report
- Extra-curricular involvement
Admission test preparation materials:
- Continue working hard as you can in the core subjects.
- Work through the test preparation materials available above.
- Demonstrate excellent learning skills.
- Get involved in extra-curricular activities.